- Joined Seton Hill
- Greensburg, PA
- Contact Info
- (724) 552-2972
Dr. DiBagno was born and raised in Greensburg and is a 1973 graduate of Hempfield Area High School. He graduated Summa Cum Laude with a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Pittsburgh in 1977 and the University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine in 1982. After spending 3 years practicing General Dentistry in the Pittsburgh area, he completed a 2 year post doctoral residency in Orthodontics at Boston University School of Graduate Dentisrty in 1987. He maintained a private practice in Orthodontics in Greensburg, PA from 1987 through 2001 and in Cape Coral, FL from 2001 until he retired in May of 2010. He began his teaching career in January of 2011 at Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics as a full time Assistant Professor of Orthodontics. He received the Jacksonville University Excellence Award in Teaching in 2012 and taught at JU through December of 2013. He is a Board Certified Orthodontist. Dr. DiBagno has been happily married to his wife, Marilou, for over 30 years. They have 3 children and 2 grandchildren.
- CAGS in Orthodontics, Boston University Graduate School of Dentistry (Boston, MA) 1987
- D.M.D., University of Pittsburgh School of Dental Medicine (Pittsburgh, PA), 1982
- B.S. Biology, University of Pittsburgh (Pittsburgh, PA), 1977
- DiBagno D, Busch L, Rinchuse DJ. Uprighting impacted mandibular second molars using NiTi wire. Orthod Pract 2015;6(2):31-38.
- Rinchuse DJ, Busch LS, DiBagno D, Cozzani M. Overview: Extraction Treatment Part 2 Guidelines for making the extraction decision. J Clin Orthod 2015;49(1):29-34.
- Rinchuse, DJ, Busch LS, DiBagno D. Overview Extraction Treatment Part 1 The extraction vs. nonextraction debate. J Clin Orthod 2014;48(12):753-760.
- 2012 Jacksonville University School of Orthodontics Excellence Award in Teaching
- American Association of Orthodontics; Southern Association of Orthodontists; Florida Association of Orthodontists; Lee County Dental Association
- DiBagno, D. "Cephalometrics - Proceed with Caution". Allegheny General Hospital, Departments of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and General Practice Residency, Pittsburgh, PA, April 2014.
- Board Certified in Orthodontics